On Monday night, August 4, 2014, four teenagers were allegedly run off the road by the driver of a Ford truck in Oak Creek. The incident happened around 11 PM on Highway 32, south of Puetz Road. According to the teens, the driver of the truck started harassing them and turning on his bright headlights, and then smashed into the teens’ vehicle, running it off the road. The teens described the driver of the truck as having a mustache and a goatee. In addition, the truck may have white paint on its tires from the collision. Fortunately, the teens suffered only minor injuries as a result of the incident. Anyone with information about the incident can contact the Oak Creek Police Department at (414) 762-8200
The Wisconsin motor vehicle accident attorneys of Samster, Konkel & Safran encourage drivers to avoid road rage incidents. Here are some tips for steering clear of road rage:
- Pay attention to the road and to other drivers;
- Watch out for aggressive drivers, and get out of their way;
- Do not engage in distracted driving, such as texting while driving;
- Stay in the right lane unless you are passing another driver;
- Use turn signals when making turns and changing lanes;
- Obey the speed limit; and
- Be courteous to other drivers.
Our team of Milwaukee car accident lawyers have helped many people who have been injured in vehicle collisions. If you or someone you know has been injured in a motor vehicle crash, contact us for a free online case evaluation.