Car Accident Lawyers Milwaukee
Injured in an Auto Accident? Samster Konkel & Safran Can Help.
Unfortunately, thousands of people are injured in car crashes every day, with many of those resulting in serious injuries. If you were injured in a car accident and are looking to collect maximum compensation for your losses, it is best to work with legal professionals. Samster Konkel & Safran has experience helping clients claim the just compensation they deserve.
Injured in an auto accident? Contact us for a free consultation to seek compensation!
- Why should you hire an attorney from Samster Konkel & Safran?
- We have successfully handled over 15,000 injury cases
- We operate on a contingency fee basis – no recovery, no fee
- We have over 100 years of collective legal experience
- We will start your case with a free consultation
Helping You Recover Maximum Compensation After an Accident
A good attorney will spend a great deal of time working on your case. Our car accident lawyer in Milwaukee devotes endless hours to negotiating with insurance companies, determining which driver contributed to which part of the accident, gathering evidence, sorting through police reports, and interviewing witnesses. We will leave no rock unturned to find the exact cause of your accident. We work hard to get the maximum recovery for out-of-pocket payments, long-term medical care expenses and vehicle repair bills.
The costs of suffering a debilitating injury can add up quickly. Losses can include:
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- Lost time at work
- Missed future opportunities
- Damaged property
It is the job of your car accident lawyer in Milwaukee to review the details of your case by considering these factors. In doing so, they can assess the right course of action to get just and fair payment for your personal injury. Although accidents are not always avoidable, receiving less compensation than you deserve from the insurance company certainly is. By working with our firm, you can leverage our experience in negotiating with insurance companies to ensure you are not leaving any money on the table.
What are the Statute of Limitations for Car Accidents in Wisconsin?
In every state, there is a time limit that is set up in which an individual can file an injury claim for an accident, starting from the date of their injury. In Wisconsin, the statute of limitations for car accident claims is 3 years. This means that an injured party has up to three years to file a claim due to negligence, or their case will not be heard.
Is Wisconsin a No Fault State?
There are a number of factors that go into determining which people, businesses or other entities are at fault for an auto accident. Insurance companies may make a number of allegations, but hiring a Milwaukee car accident lawyer could go a long way in determining fault. Whether your accident took place on a highway or you were simply rear-ended in a parking lot, the experienced legal team at Samster, Konkel & Safran will be able to help you learn more about your rights.
There are several things you can do to help mitigate problems both at the scene of the accident and later when we are forming a legal strategy for your case, such as:
- First and foremost, always get safely out of traffic
- Document license plates along with makes and models of the involved cars
- Collect insurance information from all parties involved
- Use an available smart phone camera to document the damage yourself
- You might even want to sketch a brief diagram of how the accident took place
- Stay calm and do not leave the scene of the accident
- Be careful of what you sign and avoid admitting fault for anything
- Do not hesitate to seek assistance from a doctor or chiropractor
- Talk to a car accident attorney as soon as possible
Common Types of Car Accidents
Our lawyers have secured millions of dollars in damages for victims who have been injured in all types of personal injury cases. By far, car accidents are the most common due to the sheer number of people taking to the roads every day in Milwaukee.
We have handled all types of car accident cases, including:
- Distracted driving accidents– Every day, there are people who are using their phones while driving. This results in thousands of vehicle crashes and serious injuries. We can help you seek compensation if you were injured in an accident due to texting while driving or any other form of distracted driving.
- Drunk driving accidents– Being involved in an accident with an impaired driver can lead to devastating accidents and even death. Our attorneys will investigate every aspect of the accident to build a strong case so that you can receive compensation for your injuries as a result of drunk driving.
- Hit and run accidents– According to Wisconsin law, hit and run laws require that every driver must report their accident and request assistance. If a driver fails to stop after an accident, there are serious consequences that may occur.
- Multi-vehicle accidents– These types of accidents are also known as “pileup” or “chain-reaction” accidents and frequently occur on freeways or highways. These accident claims are very complex since more than two parties are involved.
- Reckless driving accidents– Reckless driving occurs when an individual is operating a car without any regard for the safety of other drivers. Reckless driving is so dangerous to the public that it is considered a crime.
- Rollover accidents– The most common types of vehicles to experience rollover accidents are usually SUVs, trucks and other large vehicles. Other factors that are involved in these types of accidents are speed, location, and driver behavior.
- Uninsured motorist accidents– There are many factors that are often involved in a car accident. When you are involved in an accident with an uninsured driver, the claim process is often much more complex and takes a lot of experience to understand the nuances in determining fault.
- Speeding accidents– Speeding accidents are common causes for car crashes and the consequences are often devastating. There is nothing that is worth the life of an innocent driver or pedestrian, yet these are often the most common results of a speeding accident.
We have been able to secure large settlements in a number of auto accident cases, and we would like to work with you in order to help maximize your compensation as well. At Samster Konkel & Safran, we have your best interests at heart.
Hear it from Our Satisfied Clients!
Contact us today for a free case evaluation, and to learn how you can retain us to represent you at no out-of-pocket cost. Call us now at (414) 455-1639.