Milwaukee Pedestrian Accident Attorney
Aggressive Representation by Our Personal Injury Lawyers in Milwaukee
At Samster Konkel & Safran, our team of Milwaukee personal injury attorneys have years of experience working auto and pedestrian accident cases, and winning significant compensation for our clients. We have over 100 years of collective experience and have handled thousands of cases. Because of this, we are sensitive to the seriousness of the injuries suffered by victims of pedestrian accidents. If you have been injured while walking as a pedestrian on Milwaukee area roads, we would like to talk to you about your legal options.
- Tips for staying safe while sharing the roads with drivers:
- Stay attentive and aware of surrounding vehicles
- Cross only at intersections, abiding crosswalk signs
- Wear light or reflective clothing during evening hours
- Take your time and always keep your head up
Walk This Way
Wisconsin law requires drivers to yield to pedestrians at all times. But the law also places some duty on the pedestrian as it relates to crossing the street. In some cases, a pedestrian could be considered partially at fault. This is exactly why we recommend you work with skilled legal counsel to handle your case. Hiring our pedestrian accident lawyers could minimize your liability and maximize your compensation. Samster Konkel & Safran offers free case evaluations and can assist you with all your legal needs.
- Pedestrian accidents are caused by a wide range of factors, including:
- Improperly designed intersections or intersection malfunctions
- Inattentive or distracted drivers
- Drivers under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Aggressive drivers
- Obstructions which block the view of the roadway
Samster Konkel & Safran Can Help
Our lawyers have the knowledge needed to investigate your case, identify all sources of liability, and work aggressively to secure financial compensation. If you have been injured in an accident involving a motor vehicle, don’t communicate with any insurance company without consulting one of our Milwaukee personal injury lawyers today.
Contact us today at (414) 455-1639 to learn more about the legal options available to you. We are paid on a contingency basis, which means we don’t get paid until you do! Free consultation available.