Milwaukee Whiplash and Neck Injury Attorneys
Helping Injury Victims Recover the Compensation they Deserve
Our Milwaukee car accident lawyers at Samster Konkel & Safran have decades of experience representing car accident victims suffering whiplash and neck injuries. Costs of treatments for whiplash and neck injuries can quickly add up, leaving you in a pile of debt. Whether you are insured or uninsured, you may be due significant compensation for medical bills, missed work and other expenses after suffering whiplash in an auto crash. If you’ve been the victim of whiplash from an auto accident or other cause, we can help you procure compensation from insurance companies and the parties at fault.
- Surprising facts about whiplash:
- Whiplash can occur in low speed accidents – Even if your car or truck did not suffer significant damage during your accident, you may still feel the effects of whiplash. Vehicle bumpers are designed to sustain sudden impact with minimal damage. Your body will still react to the collision. When rear-ended, your head can jolt forward with high impact then whip back. This body movement can cause misalignment to your neck and spine.
- Whiplash may not onset immediately – Many neck injury and whiplash victims begin to feel pain, stiffness and other signs of injury anywhere from two hours to two days after the incident. Often, drivers and passengers do not make visits to the doctor until the day after the accident, which may still be too early to diagnose whiplash.
- There is no absolute treatment for whiplash – Pain from whiplash injury may be treated with over-the-counter and prescription medications. Some victims find relief with continued massage, physical therapy, and chiropractic care. Treatment for whiplash can take months or even years to bring relief, leaving you with large costs and bills in the meantime.
We can help you get recovery for treatment costs, providing you physical and emotional relief.
Signs of Whiplash
Signs of whiplash can begin to appear as late as two days after an auto accident occurs. There are several signs and conditions of whiplash which you may feel in your neck, shoulders and back.
- Call our Milwaukee whiplash attorneys if you experience the following symptoms:
- Neck pain
- Neck stiffness
- Pain in shoulder blades
- Lower back pain
- Pain or numbness in arms or hands
- Difficulty concentrating or remembering
- Sleep disturbances
One other thing to remember is to act fast. Wisconsin personal injury law has a statute of limitations and the sooner you call us the sooner we can begin building the strongest possible case.
Representing You with Compassion
If you have been in a car accident in Milwaukee and are experiencing the symptoms of whiplash, you may need the guidance of a car accident lawyer. We are ready to stand up to bad drivers and insurance companies to get you the settlement you deserve. The costs for whiplash treatment shouldn’t fall on your injured shoulders. It does not matter if you have been hit by a privately owned car or a truck owned by a multi-national company. We can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Contact Samster Konkel & Safran at (414) 455-1639 to speak to one of our skilled and experienced attorneys and schedule your free case evaluation. Don’t delay! Free consultation available.