Milwaukee Rollover Accident Lawyers
Aggressively Fighting for Rollover Victims from Van, Truck, and Car Crashes
After experiencing an injury during a rollover accident, the road to recovery can be difficult. While managing your injuries and the healing process, you must also begin the process of securing the funds you need in order to pay doctor bills, pay for therapy, and cover the myriad expenses associated with recovering from a serious car accident.
Our Milwaukee car accident lawyers at Samster Konkel & Safran have over 100 years of collective experience. We have vast experience in fighting on behalf of our clients and we can help you secure the compensation you need to begin putting your life back together.
- There are many factors which can contribute to an automobile rolling over during a crash, including:
- Type of vehicle – SUVs, trucks, and other larger vehicles have higher centers of gravity, making them more likely to roll in a crash.
- Speed – The faster a vehicle is traveling at the time of an accident, the more likely it is to roll over in a crash.
- Location of the crash – Crashes which occur in hilly or uneven terrain are more likely to result in a rollover.
- Driver behavior – According to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration approximately 85% of rollover crashes are single car accidents. This suggests that driver behavior plays a vital role in rollover crashes.
Rollover Accident Lawyers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
At Samster Konkel & Safran, our lawyers understand rollover accidents require intense investigation to ensure that vehicle safety laws and manufacturer malfunctions are not overlooked.
If you have suffered a serious rollover accident and need legal representation, contact our car accident lawyers today. We have the experience and skill in handling rollover accidents in the Milwaukee area and will fight to obtain just compensation for you.
Don’t wait! There is a statute of limitations for filing your claim. Call us at (414) 455-1639 today! Free consultation available.