Snowmobile Accidents in Milwaukee
Personal Injury Attorneys Fighting for Maximum Damages
The climate and terrain of Wisconsin makes it a wonderful place to enjoy the recreational activities of snowmobiling. But, snowmobiling presents risks to the vehicles’ drivers and passengers, and snowmobile crashes can result in serious injuries. If you have been injured in a snowmobile crash, you may have suffered significant injuries which will require extensive recovery time. Our personal injury lawyers may be able to help get the compensation you deserve.
- There are several factors which contribute to accidents while snowmobiling, such as:
- Time of day. According to the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources most fatal snowmobile accidents occur between 8:00 pm and 3:00 am.
- Location. Many snowmobile fatalities result from drowning, suggesting that riding on thin ice may be a particularly dangerous practice.
- Age. Children are involved in about 2 out of every 3 fatal snowmobile accidents.
- Speed. Excessive speed is a factor in most snowmobile accidents.
- Substances. Alcohol is a major contributing factor in snowmobile accidents.
Seek Legal Help
Snowmobile accidents can result from the negligence of an individual participating in the activity or negligence of a property owner. Our experienced Milwaukee personal injury attorneys at Samster Konkel & Safran understand the risk that comes with operating a snowmobile and the seriousness of the injuries sustained by victims of snowmobile accidents. Please note the statutes of limitation may bar recovery of damages if legal action is taken after the statutorily prescribed time period. This is why it is important that you do not delay in contacting our law offices to discuss your case today.
Milwaukee Snow Mobile Accident Lawyers
We have protected the rights of those injured in Milwaukee for over 40 years and are committed to helping individuals, especially those hurt snowmobile accidents. We can help you identify the proper defendants, investigate your personal injury claims and represent you in your legal case and settlement negotiations. Fill out our free case evaluation form today to get started!
Call our Milwaukee personal injury lawyers today at (414) 455-1639 to schedule your free case evaluation!