Over 100 Combined Years Securing Substantial Personal Injury Compensation
When Milwaukee construction is in full swing, it can be accompanied by the inevitable lane closures, delays, and traffic accidents. Nothing brings out road rage and inattentive driving quite like traffic, and these accidents can have serious consequences. Even at low speeds, car accidents can result in serious property damages and personal injuries including whiplash, soft tissue damage, and muscle strain.
Traffic Accident Prevention Tips from Personal Injury Lawyers
There are always several major road improvement projects under way in the Milwaukee area. Drivers need to pay attention and exercise caution to avoid Milwaukee traffic accidents.
- To avoid accidents wherever possible, always keep the following in mind:
- Follow the speed limit.
- Always wear your seat belt.
- Avoid distractions (cell phone usage, eating while driving, applying makeup).
- Keep your vehicle in good driving condition.
- Expect delays – leave early.
- Stay calm.
- Do not drive when you are tired.
- Never drive when you under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Be aware and pay attention to the road.
Our Milwaukee Traffic Accident Attorneys
If you’ve been injured in a traffic accident due to the negligence of another you deserve to be compensated for property damages, medical bills, and pain and suffering. Our Milwaukee car accident lawyers at Samster Konkel & Safran have over 100 years combined experience dealing with traffic accident injuries. With no-win-no-fee legal services, and free case evaluations, you have nothing to lose. Whether you were in a small fender bender, or a head-on collision at an intersection, trust our personal injury lawyers to obtain the just legal compensation you’re entitled to.